My journey and stammering

Hi guys...
Today i m going to share you my life story and impact created on my life because of stammering.
So i started stammering from 7th std,before that my speech was normal and i was good speaker...it was 5th September 'TEACHER'S DAY', In our school there was a tradition that on TEACHER'S day all teachers used to enjoy the function arranged by the school management and all the school was handled by the highschool student. So on that day some seniors came to our class and asked some simple questions like whats your name and lablablab....when it was my turn to introduce myself i was totally shocked cause i cant even able to speak a simple word to them i was like a animal infront of them
It was my first intraction with stammering and i was totally shaken from inside.year passes and stammering here and there somehow i passed the 10th std.But my bigg challege came when i enter into college everyone was asking my name and i was so afraid that i left the class and came to class after 3 to 4 days.like schooling college also passed.when i took admission for Btech i was very happy but by side i was very afraid how to face the people without stammering and was taking more pressure on my self by pretending i m a normal speker.
One day i saw one video on youtube and that video has changed my way of looking towards stammering.video tells that of you think about stammering there is more chances that you get stammering..that thing hits me and was trying to divert my mind from stammering  and that helps me alot also i learn another thing is if u cant face the problem you wont get the soultion and it was magic word for my life.Then i decide whatever it happens,how much i stammer i wont stop facing the problem..
Now i m 90% cure from stammering , but stammering have given me my life biggest achievement that how to carry forward yourself without lossing the hope and achive your goal
If your also stammerer like me then dont ever loose hopes try to face the problem it will boost your confident and what happen you stammered no boddy is going to kill you for that....so have confidence in you..
WE CAN I WE WILL....❤ 

See the following great people in the world who were also stammered but they didnt give up and now they at top of the world.


Now no more stammering....YES I M THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE WORLS AND NOBODDY CAN STOP ME😊😊
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment